Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beautiful Beach Days Memories

I'm touching down at home again for a couple of days till our next adventure but, had to share some beach photos. Beach Sea Turtle, Shark, Sand Dollar, and my Beach Boys.

Sea Turtle Rescue from fisherman hook.
 Sand Dollar
 Shark my husband caught 32 inches, he caught 14 and release all back.
My little beach boys.
 Creek and marsh, looking out over marsh at ocean.
Raccoon cleaning his food at creek & boats at pier.

11 comments:

brich2222 said...

Great photos. The beach is such a wonderful place for exploration and learning!

Austin Baroudi said...

Amazing pictures! I've never seen a sand dollar before this! Thanks for the post!

polly said...

Wonderful pictures.....love the sea turtle! Enjoy your summer!

Crystal said...

These make me even more excited to be moving back to Florida- I can't wait to get back to the beach! Thanks for sharing!

Holly Mitkowski said...

I love the turtle!!! so lucky!

Amanda G said...

What a great time and fantastic memories! <3

Manda

Unknown said...

Wow, these pictures are beautiful! This would be a great place to go on a family vacation! Thanks for sharing :)

Lesti said...

the shark looks somewhat cute :)

slehan said...

Makes me wish I live less than 1,000 miles from a beach.

slehan at juno dot com

polly said...

Wonderful photos and the boys are so lucky to experience this! The beach is always so much fun! Just love the turtle photo!

skater425 said...

The photos are beautiful and it looks like the boys had the time of their life.