Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kids Party World Avengers Party Supplies

The sponsor Kids Party World sent my family an assorted supply of party goodies. Links in this blog will take you to the sponsors page so you can find your own favorite party gear.

Planning the perfect birthday party can really be a task. Six years ago I ran around hunting plates, decorations, supplies and then I got wise. Purchasing party decor online is so much easier and I'm saving more money in the end, while keeping my sanity. Kids Party World had all the Avengers Party Supplies to make the perfect party for my children.

The Captain America iron on transfers were the hit of the party supplies. Transfer kit includes 4 iron transfers with 3 fabric markers. These are the cream of the crop to make that special memorable moment and party favor. 

  • Avengers Table Cover 102" x 54" - Each
  • Avengers Stickers - 4 Sheets
  • Avengers Goody Bag 
  • Avengers Captain America Iron On Tshirt Transfer- 4/Pkg.
  • Avengers Streamer
  • Avengers 9-oz Hot/Cold Cup - 8/Pkg.
  • Avengers 7" Dessert Plate - 8/Pkg.
  • Avengers 10" Beverage Napkin - 16/Pkg.
  • 50 Hallmark 12 7/8 X 13 Blue Napkins
  • 24 Hallmark 8 3/4 Blue Plates
Visit Kids Party World to see all the theme decorations and dining set. I saw adorable first birthday supplies and graduation party supplies. Pinatas, party games, cake decorations, and more to help you have the perfect party.

Keep up with Kids Party World Social Media:
http://www.kidspartyworld.com
https://www.facebook.com/KidsPartyWorld
https://twitter.com/KidsPartyWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/KidsPartyWorld
http://www.kidspartyworld.com/blog/


Disclosure: sponsor provided review items mentioned above. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.




13 comments:

Rusthawk said...

These themed part ideas are wonderful, with everything in one place! I especially like the iron ons, too.

Unknown said...

These are cute for a themed party. My daughter when she was small always had a themed birthday party. Everything had to match that was at the party. It would always cost a lot

Unknown said...

I love themed parties. I remember as a child, my mom always had a theme for parties. It makes it so much more fun.

VickieC said...

my grandsons would love this they are huge fans

momo said...

Wow, they have a great selection of different themed parties.

Nancy said...

What a fun collection of party supplies!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Buzz4Mommies said...

Cool, my son would have loved this!

BethElderton said...

What fun! I am not sure who would love this more--my grands or my husband! :D

sohamolina said...

This would be fantastic for my daughter. She is a huge Avengers fan.

Austin Baroudi said...

My nephew would love this! He loves the Avengers. His favorite Captain America! Thanks for the post.

jamie braun said...

awesome party pack! lovin that it comes with iron ons

wallindeb said...

My son would love an avengers party theme

Catch My Words said...

That looks like a fun party, but I think my 25 year old son might be a little too old for it.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com