Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Yard

My boys and I spent the whole afternoon out decorating the yard while they were out of school. One of my favorite things was the hands coming up out of the ground. These were cheap Dollar Tree hands for $1 each. We screwed them to a board and add dirt and leaves. The boys use a $1 skull from there to create this pool noodle dead witch. 
Plastic wrap from a package for the ghost with faces draw on. We added orange lights to the porch and the lighted spider web purchased at Walmart looks cool at night. The boys had such a good time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... it looks really scary in my opinion, but it's probably quite fun for them that are not scared of it XD


Following you on GFC (2761)!

I hope you will visit my blog too and follow back if you liked my blog <3

http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...


Christy Garrett @ Uplifting Families said...

Great decorations. :)

Terra Heck said...

The yard looks great. I love looking at yards with Halloween decorations.