Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Easy Shrimp Pot Pie

Key Word - PIE
Asking my husband what would be good for dinner, he said I'm in mood for a Shrimp Pot Pie. So I've never made one with shrimp. We decided what we wanted in it and off to the store he goes to pick it up. Tasty, fast and easy.

MIX:
Can Cream of Celery
Can Calm Chowder Soup
Chopped Up 30/60 Shrimp according to size
1/4 cup cheese
Can Veg-all
little Old Bay Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
Chives
Can Biscuits Topping or mix your own dough for topping. Baked on 350 for about 45 minutes.

2 comments:

momo said...

( Easy Shrimp Pot Pie) This sounds like a great recipe to try. I know I would like it, but would have to also make a chicken one for my husband, he is not a huge seafood fan.

VickieC said...

my husband would like this,he love shrimp