Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, June 27, 2011

ShaToBu Body Shaper

ShaToBu is the workout you wear, according to the University of Virginia Physiology Lab. Studies showed that wearing ShaToBu burns up to 12% more calories with everyday activities such as climbing stairs and walking.  ShaToBu was developed by a female chiropractor and consists of 89% Nylon, 11% LYCRA Elastane COOLMAX fabric gusset. ShaToBu is available in 8 different sizes and 5 styles and optional colors range.
After two babies & a little age I know my body can use a little help. That is where a Body Shaper picks up my slack so to speak. That extra unattractive bulge gets trained with a ShaToBu body shaper and my tummy needs shaping, muscles need toning, and sneaking in additional calorie burning is a plus.

I tried the ShaToBu High Waist to Knee shaper and it made me feel more confident, held together so to speak. I stood straighter with shapewear, had better posture, and the feel of the ShaToBu was smooth. My clothing did not hang or stick to it, even in excess summer heat. I particularly liked the high waist to manage my worst trouble spot. Strong and durable material with resistance bands make my muscles work a little harder. I can feel & see the instant difference in the mirror to my figure.

Follow ShaToBu on twitter & on facebook.

Disclosure: Company or PR provided me with a complimentary product for trial. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

so glad to hear that it worked for you. Sometimes it all it takes for a bit of confidence and feeling good

Samantha said...

if it helps to make you feel good about yourself- i say run with it! :)