Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Craft The Witch

After seeing so many fun crafts at Parenting.com I know my son and I had to try some. The first one we tried was the Witch Lantern. We did not have a black ribbon but, my son said he wanted her to have blue curly hair. Well no problem blue pipe cleaners worked great, just hot glued it to the head. We just mixed water and glue mix for the tissue. Blow dry it so we could work faster.

On the witches hat we used construction paper for the whole thing and added glitter design on the witch's hat too. My son also wanted the big googly eyes for his witch too. It really turned out to be a nice decoration to add to our spooky collection. Visit Parenting.com to find the details for this project and more.