Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm being robbed

Friday morning started out wonderful school called before 8:15 am to pick my son up he made a mess in the lunch room. The baby was making his own mess and had to be cleaned. My husband picked up the oldest from school and as soon as he made it in, I was putting his clothes in the washer. So all day Friday and some Saturday it was just nasty here. Sunday night my turn started, I stayed in bed sick all day yesterday.


I'm being robbed of time I could be spending with my mom before surgery this week!! We were suppose to be spending time together. Can't risk us giving this to her.


2 comments:

Nichol said...

Oh no I hope you get better quick so you can go see your mom.

Heather Jones said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope you get to spend more time with your mom this week!