Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Hospital Stay

What could be more exhausting than 3 days at a hospital with a 3 year old. Really he wasn't to ruff at the hospital my poor little baby slept and was really good. He was so excited to see the new LeapPad2, we purchased. He'd been hunting for the first LeapPad, they lost it the first week of school. Too bad his hand wrapped stopped him from using it more, but he hung tight to it.

He didn't have Strep Throat, he did have pus packs (Pharyngitis), high fever (104), ear infection, high white blood count, dehydration, and vomiting. This was our first hospital stay, with one of our children. We both missed home. I didn't miss all the laundry and dishes waiting for me when we got home thanks to my husband and oldest son.


5 comments:

The Studio said...

Hope everyone gets some rest and feels better soon.
No fun for little man and no fun for mommy either.
Mrs. B

Lexiquin said...

oh, gosh, I feel sorry for all of you. Hope your little guy makes a complete recovery soon.

LeeAnn said...

Oh goodness, 3 days? That couldn't have been fun. I hope he is feeling better now! Poor little guy. :-(

XmasDolly said...

Oh my goodness, he's in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Terra Heck said...

Hope he's feeling better now. Three days in a hospital with your kiddo is exhausting. Maybe the LeapPad2 helped him feel a tad better.