Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, December 7, 2012

New Dinosaur Train- Meet the Grandparents

The Dinosaur Train family is a little bigger now! It's time to meet the Grandparents!!

NEW!! Dinosaur Train episodes will be airing on PBS Kids starting Monday December 10. Check your local listing. New episodes include grandma and grandpa Pteranodon.

New shows included Tiny and the Crocodile, Meet The Grandparents, The Egg Stealer?, and To The Grandparents' Nest We Go!


Disclosure: Just sharing.

4 comments:

Janet W. said...

What a cute idea for the show! I never thought about them having grandparents!

VickieC said...

hadnt heard of this one yet,my grandkids will love to see this one for sure

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Thanks for the heads up on the new episode my son just stared to watch this show not too long ago.

Unknown said...

It's so funny that my kids run from age 13 to 31 and have seen a whole array of different cartoons and shows for kids. From Sesame Street to He Man, to Barney and to Dora. My Little Ponies and Smurfs and so many others. It is nice to have new shows to watch now with our live in grand baby who is one, and my other daughters lil' one that comes here for day care. Variety is nice. I swear, I STILL have those theme songs in my head from decades ago. How nice to have episodes including grandparents. LOL

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com