Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Going Back

I thought I would go back to where I first posted on my blog for Wordless Wednesday @ http://lifeisasandcastle.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html Like I said this week, we all start some where.




5Minutes For Mom & Go Graham Go,  and many more wonderful sites, sign up, and share your Wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

awwww how fun. I do remember that Pic in face that was one of the things we had in common. I too had a pic of my little guy's hand in mine.

Life Is A SandCastle said...

Yes we had the same photo!! good taste!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Baby/Mama hand photos are always the best! :)

My Wee View said...

This is just toooo sweet.. I have to get a photo like this.

Thanks for sharing your WW

Lynette
xo