Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Green Eggs, Snake & Cake

Eventful St. Patrick's Day, carried my children to Burger King to play on the playground. Son encounter an playground bully that told him he could not slide & pushed him, he told me the little boy with the green shirt. There were ten little boys with green shirts on. I said very loud "show me who." So without an positive bully id, I told him to go back and tell boy to stop being a bully. So apparently the trouble maker calmed down when he realized I was looking for him.

After a little shopping we headed home to find a monster dead snake below our house.



The we had green eggs & some one's 30th Birthday Cake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm no sure I could eat those eggs! lol happy birthday! I'm just a decade ahead!
Sorry about the bully- I hate that. We have had major problems with it- and now even homeschool largely in part because of it. The school refused to help after my son was told repeatedly that he is stupid (he's actually quite brilliant) and that someone was going to "cut his head off with a machete'" - he was 5 at the time and it continued off and on for a couple of years. sad- the other child probably needed some help but no one would listen to me!

Unknown said...

oh, and I am so glad that snake is dead! what a monster!

Melanie said...

I am soooo glad I don't live somewhere that snakes want to die! Or at least I don't think snakes like snow, lol.

Debbie said...

Don't you just feel your blood pressure rising when a bully is around?
And yikes on the snake!