Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

RadioShack & HEXBUG - Nano Bunnies!!

Hexbug and RadioShack wanted to remind me Daylight-Saving Time is the perfect time to change the batteries in my smoke detectors, while setting my clock forward. RadioShack has everyday batteries and special 3 VLithium cell batteries.

Now get ready for The Easter Bunny HEXBUG Nano $4.99 in a clear egg shell exclusively from RadioShack or radioshack.com. Available for a limited time!! They are sooo cute and the only bug/bug bunnies I will allow in the house.
Disclosure: I was surprised with a cute bunny bug. Sharing just because:)

2 comments:

TRICIA @NIGHTOWLMAMA said...

oh my gosh no way absolutly adorable. We are huge fans of hexbugs and these would make a great easter basket addition thanks

Terra Heck said...

My boys like Hexbugs. How cool that they have them in egg shape cases.