Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, November 28, 2011

3 in 1 Hop & G+ Linky

Last week after getting the message about GFC will be no more Sam emailed and said time to add the Google + to the hop so everyone can build their followers. Now we've included it to the hop cause come March you don't want low numbers now do you? I ask for everyone to check your links & correct yourself if there is a problem. TIP: Do not add http:// in url space












3 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks so much for this hop. I need all the G+ help I can get. LOL

Mary said...

My concern is, will this be making it limited to bloggers only if you make G+ the mandatory entry? One blogger is already using G+ as the mandatory and to show your url as proof. I don't have a blog, so I don't have a url. I follow bloggers every way I can, facebook, e-mail, Twitter. I won't have a problem even with G+, unless you ask for a url and that will blow the mandatory entry for me.

Southern Rambles said...

I am your newest follower. Would love a follow back.
http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com