Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Uncle Milton Fireworks in my room + Moon in my room

Uncle Milton toys are the leader in exploration of young minds. Such fun interactive toys that inspire curiosity in children. Fireworks in my room creates fun fireworks display right in your home and my boys thought it was amazing. My son would not go to preschool without it, he said his class had to see it. I took it and asked the teacher could we do a fireworks show. His classmates really enjoyed.

Simply pull the pump and squeeze the trigger for a display of fireworks blow up from small to a large explosion of color. Just squeezing the trigger displays light design without expanding it. Turn wheel to view assortment of firework displays. The explosion sounds is like full effect show and it would be one feature I would like to have the option to turn off at times.

My son fascinated with the solar system is in awe of the planets, stars, and the moon. Uncle Milton's moon in my room puts him in charge of the moons phases with remote control. Uncle Milton Moon in my room has auto shut off to save on batteries.

Uncle Milton toys would be just perfect under your tree. Don't for get to follow Uncle Milton on twitter @unclemiltontoys  and on facebook to keep up with the latest products and promotions. Check out cool video on their Youtube Channel.

Disclosure: Company/PR provided items to review and my family share their honest opinions. All opinions are my own.

0 comments: