Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Solar System by Teach My

My son loves learning new things and loves space. Up til now he know about earth, the stars, sun, and the moon but, until he got an out of this world learning kit from Teach My. The Solar System by Teach My book highlighted one characteristic for each planet and each planet's place within the solar system. My boys loved the hands on planet placement puzzle. Flashcards with planet on the front and the name on the back. The Sun and nine planets, no Pluto did not get left out.
The Solar System by Teach My includes:
  • 1 Book, including Pluto, the Dwarf Planet
  • 1 Full-Size Poster
  • 10 Flashcards
  • 1 Puzzle
  • Teaching Guide
  • Re-Sealable Storage Bag
Have you seven the new website of the award winning Teach My, if not now is the perfect time to take a look at all their interactive learning activities. Keep up with all the latest products and news @teachmy on twitter
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teach-My/140520005962665
You Tube http://www.youtube.com/teachmy

Disclosure: Company/PR provided me with sample product to review & keep. Opinions are my own. Some photos courtesy of the sponsors page.

1 comments:

karenmed409 said...

They look so easy and simple to follow with the flashcards and teaching guide. I like that it has a Re-Sealable Storage Bag to store everything.
Thanks for sharing.