Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Featured Friday 3


I want to give recognition to 3 of my favorite blogs. Each week I will name 3 special sites to visit. These sites contain ladies & gentlemen of wisdom, tips, fun, content and old fashion hospitality.

Following on facebook or twitter also, you will be glad you did.

Adventures In All Food
This Bird's Day
2 Wired 2 Tired + loved this post "Things our kids will never know"


That's this week 3 can't wait til next weeks Featured Friday 3

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Jennifer, Checking in to see how things are going! It has been a busy week here as we have a new grandson and it has been exciting and hectic, but I'm loving every minute of it:)
Have a great weekend-Hugs!

Andrea Kruse said...

Awe shucks! That is so kind of you to mention my blog.

Have a great Friday!

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Thanks for the recognition! You've made my day! :)