Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shopping Spree & Iron Man

Ever so often my husband likes to go shopping "SO RARE". So yesterday, he says you want us to go shopping? So we head to town, I need to pick up a Birthday Cake too. We have a 1 year old!!!

We are in the store and I'm looking at a shirt, my sons don't mess with that it's for girls. I say "well what am I?" He says "that a tooth fairy shirt, your not a tooth fairy." My husband comes by laughing. Fashion tips from my 3yr old.

Found my son a nice pair of dress shoes on sale for $3.00, oh yeah! Love that! Husband found 2 pair on sale $10.00 each. We had a great day hanging out.

My 3 year old son turned into a major Iron Man fan. We had a major potty training set back when the baby was born, we had to start over. So Iron Man helped us Potty Training. Thank you Iron Man, he is a big boy now.

A reward for Iron Man Potty Training success:
Iron Man Shirt
Iron Man Hat
Iron Man Underwear

0 comments: