Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Costume Kingdom Review


 Why yes my son is a busy buzzy bee! The Infant Infant Bumble Bee Costume from Costume Kingdom makes him look like the cutest bee buzzing for sweets. I haven't seen a suit like this one around and thought it would be perfect for my Lil' Stinger.

This costume is well constructed and just like a babies jump suit. Easy to wear, zipping in the back and snap button legs and bottom, makes easy baby changing. The wings are detachable and are held with 4 snaps. The antennae hood has a snap button in the back of it. I love that it covers my little one ears from the cold. That will certainly be handy for the hay rides and windy weather. Black booties with a yellow skid-resistant tread.


What I love about this particular costume is the thickness and warmth for my little one. Aside from being completely adorable, the Lil' Stinger costume is soft and does not shed fibers off. My 3 is trying to take this bee suit and I caught him with it on. I took a picture and it will post on my site for Wordless Wednesday, so funny!

Costume Kingdom has a great selection of adult costumes, toddler costumes, and baby costumes. As a matter of fact they carry the Dinosaur Train Costumes of Buddy and Tiny.
Costume Kingdom has great ideas for couple costumes, seasonal costumes, pet costumes, and wigs & makeup. Perhaps you would like to dress up as a movie character. Costume Kingdom carries TV & Movie costumes, wigs, and masks.

SandcastleThanks to Costume Kingdom for being a part of the Family Friendly Fall Festival. Keep up with Costume Kingdom on Twitter & Face Book & their Blog!

Disclosure: Company or PR provide me with product in the review to give my honest opinion and feed back. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cute little bumble bee!

Anonymous said...

Your son is adorable in his costume.

However, it's a shame that Costume Kingdom didn't supply me with the costume that I ordered, even though I paid them for it. Now, I can't even get them to respond to me, to tell me when I'll get my money back. Check their BBB rating. Do NOT shop with Costume Kingdom!