Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tagged & can you guess?

I was recently tagged by The Life of Rylie and Bryce, too and thanks for thinking of me, I thought some questions and answers would be fun, but I'm not tagging anyone specific. Just chime in, see if you can guess my question.

1. What was your favorite class in high school?
Go ahead and shoot me, it was math "Algebra" specifically.

2. What is your absolute favorite TV show? (Just one, please. Can you do it?)
House

3. Do you have any weird habits? If so, what?
I eat yellow mustard on my mustard greens:)

4. Do you wake up easily in the morning, or require coffee, exercise or something else to get you going?
Coffee, with the computer.

5. What kind of qualities make a person a good friend?
Trust & Honesty is very rare and hard quality to find.

6. What is an experience you have had that you couldn't stop laughing?
My mom and I saw buffaloes in my yard, and no one believed us. Next time we saw them we video taped it. We can say buffalo and start laughing.

7. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?
No, Hopefully soon.

8. What was your first job?
I took tobacco off the sticks and bought my own school clothes. My weirdest job is better question, can you guess what it was?????

0 comments: