Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Alert- Get Alarmed Sweepstakes

Fire safety is very important to me and my family. One of my biggest fears, one way to protect my children is to tech them fire safety and practice it in our home.

First Alert is the most trusted, recognized safety brand in America, helping to protect what matters most.

First Alert Get Alarmed sweepstakes in honor of Fire Prevention Month. The Get Alarmed sweepstakes is underway on face book. Just click the get alarmed tab and fill out your information. Each day of October a prize is given away.

Also check on twitter, for more & fire safety tips. I've already won a First Alert safe and Firefacts.org Educational CD and you could be next!!

Disclosure: This post was totally to share with friends, no compensation or product was received for writing it. I won and wanted to share the opportunity with my friends.

0 comments: