Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vanilla Joy

One of my favorite Blogs is Vanilla Joy, I have visited Kelsey's blog since I've been blogging and love it. The Content of the blog is great I really enjoy seeing Kelsey scrap booking ideas, recipes, and a little of everything. Visit Vanilla Joy Blog an be inspired by Kelsey's Creativity get tips from her great links below.

“craft organizer”

“craft storage”

“craft room furniture”

“craft room organization”

“scrapbooking furniture”

While your visiting enter the great giveaways located in the left sidebar like:

*Learning Resources Sky High Scoops Game

*Step2 Play Up Double Slide Climber

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Thanks for letting us know about Vanilla Joy! I will be checking her blog out:)
Have a great Memorial Weekend. We are off to be with family, and will be back on Monday!